BANGKOK

April 30, 2013 / Post a Comment
pictures taken between the 20th and 27th may in hua hin, no order
girl daydreaming

horse riding at the beach

dad driving to town
boy hiding behind his long hair while working

painters in the kitchen

dog gazing at the horizon

a woman playing with her child

girl running into the water, part of personal project
lovers on the beach
girls taking pictures of themselves
a dog waiting patiently in a golf cart
dried fish at the local market
woman working

little boy caught in his own thoughts, part of personal project
my mom giving the house spirits food
my parents and uncle swimming in the sea



Pure water is the world's first and foremost medicine

12 thoughts:

{ Sonja } on: Tuesday, 30 April, 2013 said...

Du kan virkelig finde ud af at fange et øjeblik. De er allesammen smukke!

{ Jenny } on: Wednesday, 01 May, 2013 said...

Thank you :) Love your pictures :o

{ Snapshopped. } on: Thursday, 02 May, 2013 said...

thanks for your comment on my blog (matthiasdengler.blogspot.de)
As I took a look at your blog, I was fascinated, because you're catching the right moments on a beautiful way, I rarely saw before. you're gifted with a unique skill to see beauty in daily situations.

I'm following you now, because your work is unique for me. Hope you come back at my blog again a some time.

lovely greets
Matthias

<3

{ AVY } on: Saturday, 04 May, 2013 said...

Thank you sweetie. I might just do that some day when I'm bored enough. Kisses.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


{ The Sequined World } on: Tuesday, 07 May, 2013 said...

Your pictures are amazing! They are so atmospheric in a way that is both dreamy and disenchanted but absolutely lovely, and your writing is perfect x

{ Zeba } on: Wednesday, 08 May, 2013 said...

Beautiful.

{ Stephanie } on: Wednesday, 08 May, 2013 said...

i like that photo of the dog staring out at the sea. and what you wrote was perfection.

{ Ben Ditty } on: Thursday, 09 May, 2013 said...

Wow! I found the pictures and words very enchanting.

{ Green Speck } on: Thursday, 09 May, 2013 said...

Beautiful images ... loved it !!!

{ ruby-tuesday } on: Tuesday, 21 May, 2013 said...

These are so beautiful, you really captured a moment in time
You have a gift x

{ Optimistic Existentialist } on: Friday, 24 May, 2013 said...

Great photos!!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

{ Daleian } on: Tuesday, 10 September, 2013 said...

I have to admit: I fell in love with your photos.
You capture life and you show us real people and that is incredibly fascinating.
So, thank you for allowing me to see your work :)

Post a Comment