WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOVE YOU

November 13, 2012 / Post a Comment

I held my head under the water because I wanted to know what loving you felt like. To feel something in the blurred lines between you and I created when you submerge yourself under the surface. As the air left me I felt the heavy ache of water fill my lungs as I started to drown.
This here is denial.

I don't know how to stop loving you. My words tangle up and knot. I choke and sputter on the insecurities you've created in me and I want to rip myself open wide to drain myself of you. To breathe again. It's time to sink or float and I don't want to drown for just anyone.
photos and words by Sarah Ann Loreth


Love is the only gold

1 thoughts:

{ tasha faye } on: Wednesday, 14 November, 2012 said...

this is breathtaking. Sarah's works are amazing!

Post a Comment