WALKING BETWEEN LINES

June 7, 2012 / Post a Comment

I’m so restless. Every time I try to focus on the black letters printed on the thin paper, something else catches my intention. I know it's a 24 hour exam and it weakens my concentration. I read news on the internet, (the Government of Denmark has just passed a law giving homosexuals the right to marry. People call it a historical event. I call it slow politicians), edit pictures and watch movies on youtube. No wonder if I fail history.
I knew exactly how I wanted to edit the images the days leading up to my last photoshoot. But nothing ends as expected. Neither did the shoot or the editing. I guess that’s the exiting thing about life.
Knowing that the boy I captured with my big black DSLR and the lightweight lens is a boy born to make art, pushes me just a bit more to edit the pictures well. His name is Jakob. He wears fashionable clothing, loves coffee, knows the names of the big designers and has the amazing ability to take words out of my mouth, when it comes to opinions about movies. I’m not done editing the images I took. But I thought that I wanted to share just one picture, so that I maybe, just maybe would be able to achieve some kind of rest, so that I can return to the stories about the fall of the Soviet Union and the Danish welfare state. I like this photo though but Jakob is too a fine model.

The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you.

3 thoughts:

{ Rebecca } on: Thursday, 07 June, 2012 said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

{ Nivikka } on: Saturday, 16 June, 2012 said...

Amazing blog.. Love the pictures!

{ Danii } on: Tuesday, 26 June, 2012 said...

thanks dear :) i love you're blog *

Post a Comment