SENSING NATURE

June 18, 2012 / Post a Comment
Some time ago Nico told me about the exhibition Sensing Nature at Mori Art Museum featuring Tokujin Yoshioka, since then I've wanted to see it so bad.
Based on artificial materials Yoshioka's art reflect natural phenomena in an very fascinating and interesting way. I really wish that it will be possible for me to experience this someday.
Sensing Nature - Rethinking the Japanese Perception of Nature
Mori Art Museum
Mori Tower., Roppongi Hills,Tokyo
www.mori.art.museum / www.tokujin.com
images found via google

7 thoughts:

{ NicoSchmelling } on: Monday, 18 June, 2012 said...

It was one of the biggest experiences ever.

{ Linda Pochinda } on: Monday, 18 June, 2012 said...

envy! (:

{ Mathias Eis Schultz } on: Tuesday, 19 June, 2012 said...

Wow, awesome piece of artwork!

{ Nivikka } on: Wednesday, 20 June, 2012 said...

You take great pictures! These are amazing.. And fantastic artwork too :)

{ Polly Bland } on: Saturday, 23 June, 2012 said...

you have a beautiful and enchanting blog, miss. I hope we can be friends.

love, polly :D

{ AVY } on: Tuesday, 26 June, 2012 said...

I love Japanese art, it always has such substance.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

{ Olivia Lee } on: Monday, 02 July, 2012 said...

This is incredible. I would love to see more of the exhibit. Japanese art always seems full of poetry to me.

Post a Comment