HONEY HUNTERS

May 7, 2012 / Post a Comment
"High in Himalayan foothills, fearless Gurung men risk their lives to harvest the massive nests of the world's largest honeybee"


came across the amazing French photographer and film director √Čric Valli and his beautiful work. it's simply breathtaking. everytime I look through his pictures I wish I would be able to dedicate my life to travel photography. the follwing pictures are a selection of his series "Honey Hunters". watch the rest of his series here and his other work


Every bee's honey is sweet

6 thoughts:

{ NicoSchmelling } on: Monday, 07 May, 2012 said...

SO AMAZING!

{ Michelle } on: Tuesday, 08 May, 2012 said...

S T U N N I N G!
Forget Denmark - LETS GO TRAVEL!

{ Regina Leah } on: Tuesday, 08 May, 2012 said...

my goodness, he is brilliant!

{ Katrine Brungaard Restroff } on: Tuesday, 08 May, 2012 said...

These pictures are just divine - to travel and photograph would be the most amazing thing.
xoxo

http://bellezzos.blogspot.com/

{ Pat V } on: Tuesday, 08 May, 2012 said...

I love his work :)

{ Daphné Lefebvre } on: Thursday, 17 May, 2012 said...

Oh gosh! Those photographs are so impressive... as you say : it's breathtaking.

Post a Comment