MY FEET ARE MINE TO WALK ON GRASS

April 27, 2012 / Post a Comment
I have a tendency to take selfportraits in my bra

I have so much on my mind. So much I want to share, but no time or energy to write it all down. I've waited two days to post this just to see if I suddenly got the spare time to write a long post about my feelings on the upcoming Thailand trip.. but with no luck.
Now I’ve lost my patience so here you go. A self portrait – again. Sorry about that. I really need to do a real shoot sometime soon! You know… with a real model and all? Anyway you gotta live with this until then.

Pleasant company on the road is the shortest cut

2 thoughts:

{ Delany } on: Saturday, 05 May, 2012 said...

beautiful song!

{ Peppie } on: Sunday, 06 May, 2012 said...

you're incredibly beautiful...

Post a Comment