GOODBYE 2011

January 3, 2012 / Post a Comment












A new year - a new beginning.
We all have our New Year resolutions, some have big others small. Not everyone says it out loud, but a new year gives us all unconscious hope and expectation.
2011 has taught me a lot. I have stepped into the young years of adulthood and have for the first time voted to a political election.
I have discovered a another passion for photography which have taught me so much about my self in a completely different way. I don't know if I'm ready to move on yet cause the things which probably will happen in 2012 will turn my life upside down.
This year will become one of the most revolutionary times of my life. I'll have to break out of my comfort zone. I'll finish school and travel to Thailand on my own. I can't get it in the proper perspective but hopefully the next half year will teach me a hell lof of things.
This year will - if everything goes as planned - truly be the beginning of a new chapter of my life.

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.- Oscar Wilde

7 thoughts:

{ Streetwise - Freya } on: Wednesday, 04 January, 2012 said...

Super fed blog! Meget flotte billeder.
Følger dig nu hundrede procent.
Kig forbi, og følg hvis du lyster.
Kraam


www.mypage-freya.blogspot.com

{ Life of Lize } on: Wednesday, 04 January, 2012 said...

Tak for din kommentar på min blog - ja, den er virkelig sjov, den med katten. Er glad for du synes det samme! :D
Hvor er det fedt at se at du og dine venner fik fejret årsskiftet på bedste vis! Det ser ud at være en sjov og hyggelig aften, I havde jer :-)
___
Life of Lize
Lad os danse lidt endnu

{ il était une fois... } on: Thursday, 05 January, 2012 said...

happy new years to you babes and thanks for all your support and kindness in 2011, means everything! Big love! X

{ DEMI } on: Thursday, 05 January, 2012 said...

your blog is so COOL
xoxo

{ Catherine } on: Friday, 06 January, 2012 said...

lovely ! I adore the first two and the last picture :-)

{ Sofie Hvitved } on: Sunday, 08 January, 2012 said...

det første billede er helt fantastisk!

{ Kiia } on: Monday, 13 February, 2012 said...

amazing photos.

xx

http://fotokremma.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment