TO RECEIVE MEMORIES

November 24, 2011 / Post a Comment


I just received these two lovelies in the mail! Since I bought them used I not only got a lot of old equipment but also two bags which side pockets were full of old maps over Paris, metro cards, old envelopes that used to contain photographs and other odd stuff. It’s strange to imagine that someone have walked around and captured their life with the ones I now hold in my hands. I can’t wait to create my own adventures with them. ♥

Do you know great advice for canon ae-1?


From the withered tree, a flower blooms.

6 thoughts:

{ Amanda } on: Thursday, 24 November, 2011 said...

aww congrats on the acquisition, i own the ae-1 (program) myself, i love it to bits! :)

{ tasha faye } on: Sunday, 27 November, 2011 said...

wow wow wow! <3 these are such wonderful things to receive in the mail. yay you! :) and even more lucky to get all tha old, lovely tidbits. have fun with both cameras, looking forward to the photographs! also, you can google one of Mary Robinson's articles on lomography.com where she talked about the ae-1. xx

{ Nikki } on: Tuesday, 29 November, 2011 said...

Ah great! Can't wait to see what kind of pictures you take with them! Enjoy!

{ Anita } on: Saturday, 03 December, 2011 said...

Lovely photos.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

{ amanda } on: Thursday, 08 December, 2011 said...

ooooh they look so lovely, congrats! (:

{ emma } on: Sunday, 01 January, 2012 said...

lucky you! :)

Post a Comment