HALLOWEEN

November 6, 2011 / Post a Comment

The past week I’ve been planning a Halloween party and I gladly admit that I wish that I was an American housewife with no life and a rich husband, so that I could use 365 days a year on planning the greatest Halloween party ever…
But hey! This party went great too! Some of the peeps came with amazing costumes and I don’t think one soul went hungry home cause I made unbelievable amounts of food!



Where there is no imagination there is no Horror

3 thoughts:

{ Kailey } on: Monday, 07 November, 2011 said...

Your Halloween party looks wonderful - everybody's costumes are incredible!

{ Patrick } on: Monday, 07 November, 2011 said...

Oh my gosh, i love the lamp on the first picture.

{ Anton } on: Tuesday, 08 November, 2011 said...

Looks like vast amounts of fun! :)

Post a Comment