THE LAST HOLIDAY POST

August 7, 2011 / Post a Comment

Summer vacation this year seems to have gone faster than ever. But it probably seems like that every year. Though I think that whatever I was supposed to do has been done.

I've been to the beach, Roskilde festival, the cinema, been to a birthday party, went to Copenhagen, been on a trip to Prague, fishing, pool party, road trips, grill, lying in the grass and enjoyed sun, had carefree days with Steph, been drunk and partying, made a photo shoot and watched a movie outdoors... I wish it could continue just a little longer…


I am now the proud owner of a working polaroid camera!




There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer

1 thoughts:

{ NicoSchmelling } on: Wednesday, 10 August, 2011 said...

You're so welcome!

Love.

Post a Comment