I AM A FACTORY GIRL

June 16, 2011 / Post a Comment
Summer vacation tastes sweet!
Finally exams are done! Finished my last annual exam of the year with the highest grade. Offer is now a student. Peter has become 17. The best daily store ever (Netto) finally opened again. Managed to watch one whole episode of Star wars – which is fucking awesome. 11 days left for the Roskilde Festival. Everything is going smooth and I like it! I got a feeling that this summer will be a blast!
how will you spend your summer?




My sis is a wussy. She was beaten by a wall.









What do you think?






Look! I finally got a new bike!





I’m far from perfect. I don’t always do what’s best for others. I kill spiders. I lie for my parents. I don’t do my homework every day. I bite my nails. I envy other people. I don’t always appreciate what people do for me as much as I might should. I forget to do the dishes. I rarely clean my room. I say bad things about people behind their back.
And do you know what? No one’s perfect.
“Let him who is without sin cast the first stone” said Jesus… and well Jesus was a wise man and I could not agree more.
What I would define as ‘stupid’ is if people do not know that no one is perfect. Yes, I do say bad things behind people’s backs - but everyone does. No one will ever be able to walk up to me without lying and saying “I have never said one bad thing about another person.”
So why are people so surprised, when they figure out that someone have said something mean about them? Personally I’ve just started to accept it. I can’t be friends with everyone so why care about what they say? I don’t cry if people say something mean about me. I don’t get self-pitying. I don’t start rumors as revenge. And no, I don’t think I’m cold or without feelings, I simply just accept the fact that not everyone likes me. And yes, I would lie if I said that I wouldn’t be affected at some point if someone told others that I was a stupid thai bitch - but I just think it’s important to let it go. Seriously. Especially if the person, who told others the shit, was someone you knew didn’t like you already. How can you become mad about that? Isn’t it obvious? I would only take it personal or get very sad about the bad things that were in circulation if it was one of my closest friends who said them or started a rumor. Get over it peeps. Stop being so self-pitying and get yourself together! We’re humans. We’re not perfect and will never be.




This was the first thing that caught my eye in the kitchen when I came home from Linettes house after spending hours in company with the German language. I remember just standing there for 10 seconds just looking – speechless – until my brother told me that Stina bought it as a present for our father since it was Father’s day. Like that is a normal gift…


The butcher that has missing neighbors should not be trusted

4 thoughts:

{ Kamilla } on: Thursday, 16 June, 2011 said...

love the pictures (:




thewallsaroundus.blogspot.com

{ frederikkevonwieding } on: Thursday, 16 June, 2011 said...

Hold op hvor har du en flot og farverig blog! Er helt vild med din flamingo - den er da bare alt for sej! :-))
Hvor i alverden har du den fra?

//Frederikke -http://tankerfra.blogspot.com

{ Linda Pochinda } on: Thursday, 16 June, 2011 said...

haha mange tak! det er egentligt min fars og den pynter vildt meget ude i vores have nu... eller noget T_T

min søster købte den i Bilkas havecenter til 100 kr eller noget :P

xxx

{ NicoSchmelling } on: Friday, 17 June, 2011 said...

Dit liv ser herre godt ud i blog-form ;) Og jeg elsker at være en del af det!

Post a Comment