LOVE LETTERS

September 20, 2010 / Post a Comment
Today has been a good day!
Found out that there was a little side text about us winning the movie thing with “Åbenbaringen” in Fynes Stiftidende yesterday… kinda cool. What’s even more cool is that Rune from the workshop asked Ole today if it was okay for him to give our mobile numbers to a reporter who would like to make a longer article about us on Wednesday… so that will be cool :D
Besides that Dorthe – a teacher on the school asked Mathias today if we wanted to meet up tomorrow in the lunch break to talk about a little job we can get on the school: we shall make a promotion video for the school and maybe get some money for it xD first job! Haha But We’ll see.

wow

What else happened… Oh yeah! yesterday I found this:

A convolute filled with all the letters I received from Steph. I really miss writing letter! It’s a fun and creative way to keep in touch! one of my favorite things you've send me is the cute smiling cloud saying "I'm a sweet cloud, cause I never rain" haha. I LOVE IT! Therefore I made this convolute:

Which I think I’ll send to Steph! Steph I’ll send you letters form now on again! CAUSE I LOVED THAT TIME!
Would you like to get a letter too?

Never write a letter when you're angry

4 thoughts:

{ Jenzeestyle } on: Tuesday, 21 September, 2010 said...

letters are the best wanna be penpals?


jen.michelle.young@gmail.com

Jenzee on livejournal

Anonymous on: Wednesday, 01 December, 2010 said...

Awesome blog thank you! You should checkout my site http://motorcycle-fairings.info

Anonymous on: Thursday, 02 December, 2010 said...

Hello

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share

Anonymous on: Saturday, 04 December, 2010 said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

Post a Comment