RAIN RACING

April 4, 2010 / Post a Comment
photo: unknown


The rain is falling on my window and slowly reaching down to the bottom of it. It reminds me of when i was younger and sitting in a car while it was raining. Everytime I sat next the window I choose two random drops to see which one would reach the bottom first and dissapear. Admit it, I wasn't the only one?
When I woke up I got five unread messages on my mobile (which all turned out to be send by Offer) and a halfly bad headache. I think I might have catched a cold.


Halo around the sun or moon, rain or snow soon

2 thoughts:

{ GlowinGirl } on: Friday, 09 April, 2010 said...

Love the picture of the rain falling. Gorgeous.

{ Linda Pochinda } on: Sunday, 11 April, 2010 said...

thanks. unfortunet i didn't take it.. but yeah agree (:

Post a Comment