TOO LOST TO BE SAVED?

December 7, 2009 / Post a Comment
I tried to kill the pain - but it only brought more. Now I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal. Do you remember me?
I've been lost for so long. Will you be on the other side or will you forget me?
I'm dying.
I'm praying.
I'm bleeding.
I'm screaming.
Am I too lost to be saved? I want to die. My God. My tourniquet. Please return to me salvation. My wounds cry for the grave. My soul cries for deliverance. Will I be denied Christ? My suicide.


- beautiful lines taken from Tourniquet by Evanescence.

2 thoughts:

lina on: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009 said...

thanks for the song, love it

{ Lindapochinda } on: Thursday, 17 December, 2009 said...

Oh no prob ^_^ It's a really great song. Evanescence is an amazing band! :D

Post a Comment