TO BE GRATEFUL!

August 2, 2009 / Post a Comment
I love to write blogs and I love to read blogs too and one of my favorite bloggers are Jason Mraz. He's not only a talented musician but he has an amazing personality and gives a lot of fun and grate advices and views on life on his blog called http://www.freshnessfactorfivethousand.blogspot.com/ which I would deeply suggest you to read.
Anyways, todays question is 'What are you grateful for?' And I think it is a good question.. so what are YOU grateful for?
If I should answer the question I belive it would sound like this... :-)

I belive that I am the luckiest person walking around on this earth
I'm so grateful for my friends, my siblings and my parents just my family in gerneral. I'm grateful to live in a country like Denmark where I know that everyone will be able to get an education and clean water. I'm grateful that not only am I getting a education but that I'm even getting a education on a privat school, so every thanks go to my lovely parents! I'm grateful for my bed and a good nights sleep. Oh and to dream! I'm grateful for toilets, it's a genius thing that people don't appericiate so much! haha I'm grateful that I have my own bedroom. I'm grateful for fresh air and openplaces with nature. I'm grateful for cities. I'm grateful that everyone is different or I belive the world would be facinating boring! I'm grateful for music, eventhough I can't sing or play anything. I'm grafteful for computers which gives me the opputunity to write with people on the other side of the world and to make videos and let me show my creative side. I'm grateful for art. I'm grateful for the weather; rain, sunshine, snow, wind. I'm grateful for colors. I'm grateful for peace and love. I'm grateful for hospitals and all kinds of organisations such as greenpeace, WSPA, Anima and so on with people volunteering around the world to help people, the nature and animals. I don't know how the world would be without them! I'm grateful for all small things in this world such as a pair of clean socks. I'm just grateful for Everything really.


Life is wonderful isn't it?

3 thoughts:

{ NicoSchmelling } on: Tuesday, 04 August, 2009 said...

I am so grateful you are my friend :) How sugary sweet of me to say... Unusual!

And I totally agree about the toilet thing! It's really a big thing to be able to go when you have to in a comfortable enviroment!

{ Soul is the Goal } on: Sunday, 16 August, 2009 said...

Thanks for your comment, he is an amazing artist indeed. The concert was awesome, and life-changing in so many ways.
After the concert, I was walking with my friend on the street, and suddenly at a crossroad, two Danish guys asked us the way to the city centre. So we showed them the way, walked along with them, had a drink together and now.. Well, I just came back from Denmark about 10 days ago :) Life is wonderful.
And as a coincidence, the first person to reply to any of my blogs is you, from all places, a Danish girl. You gotta love the universe.
Keep on writing and reading, and you can always feel free to comment.
Jolene.

{ "Emma" } on: Monday, 17 August, 2009 said...

Stumbled upon your blog, it's great, keep it coming! And life IS indeed wonderful!

Post a Comment